Welcome to our forum. This message board is for prospective, current, and returned USC study abroad students to share ideas and information that contribute to a better study abroad experience. We rely on a small but dedicated crew of current and returned study abroad students to address questions posed here. Questions may take a while to be answered, and in some cases there may be nobody available to answer your questions. For some types of questions, you may be asked to call or visit Overseas Studies for an answer. This space is not intended to be an open public forum. Please do not post here if you are not a USC student. Overseas Studies reserves the right to block or remove postings at any time.

Housing
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Spring 2011 Subletter Needed!

I'm studying abroad at Oxford next semester and am looking for a female tenant to take over my room at City Park Apartments (cross section of Vermont and 30th).

The apartment is a two bedroom/two bathroom place with shared living room, kitchen, and dining area. Tenant would be taking over my place and have a PRIVATE bathroom and bedroom, FULLY furnished, and all shared housing supplies already here. FEMALE PREFERRED, as the other two tenants are female.

Rent is $1, 000/month, which I know is a little steep, but keep in mind you would not have to buy ANYTHING for the place other than your groceries. Price may be slightly negotiable if you desperately need to drop it a little bit to afford it, but keep in mind most places will be around $800 for a single/studio apartment without furniture.

Please don't hesitate to contact me with any questions! The housing is really convenient to campus, and it's really well kept.