Welcome to our forum. This message board is for prospective, current, and returned USC study abroad students to share ideas and information that contribute to a better study abroad experience. We rely on a small but dedicated crew of current and returned study abroad students to address questions posed here. Questions may take a while to be answered, and in some cases there may be nobody available to answer your questions. For some types of questions, you may be asked to call or visit Overseas Studies for an answer. This space is not intended to be an open public forum. Please do not post here if you are not a USC student. Overseas Studies reserves the right to block or remove postings at any time.

Housing
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Apartment with 2 furnished singles for sublet Spring 2011

My roommate and I are both going abroad next semester (Spring 2011), and our apartment will be open to sublet. The apartment is on Ellendale Place. It's a two bedroom, two bathroom place with a large living room and walk-in closets, and everything is furnished, down to the dishes and cutlery. Both rooms are available to sublet.

Rent is $950/room and parking is available, but we'd be willing to work something else out if someone is interested. Please reply or email me at christinachen8@gmail.com if you are interested!

Re: Apartment with 2 furnished singles for sublet Spring 2011

hey! me and my friend are both abroad right now and were looking for a place where both of us could live so this looks perfect! Just wanted to know what the location was near, and what the deal with parking is?? my email is kioannou@usc.edu

thanks,
kira