Welcome to our forum. This message board is for prospective, current, and returned USC study abroad students to share ideas and information that contribute to a better study abroad experience. We rely on a small but dedicated crew of current and returned study abroad students to address questions posed here. Questions may take a while to be answered, and in some cases there may be nobody available to answer your questions. For some types of questions, you may be asked to call or visit Overseas Studies for an answer. This space is not intended to be an open public forum. Please do not post here if you are not a USC student. Overseas Studies reserves the right to block or remove postings at any time.

Housing
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
BEAUTIFUL USC APARTMENT 1 BEDROOM SUBLET IN 2 BEDROOM APARTMENT

AVAILABLE ASAP FOR SUBLET THRU SPRING 2011 SEM/ SUMMER 2011 AND GOING FAST CALL ME 1-425- 765-1944

beautiful spanish style apartment: 2 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, spacious living room, beautiful kitchen decorative tile countertops, lots of closet space, nicest apartment you'll find near USC!!!

1 ROOM FOR SUBLET: -comfortably houses 2 people in the master bedroom

-also available for 1 person

RENT: roughly $1900 a month (depending on parking situation) - OPEN FOR NEGOCIATION

-air conditioning

-Laundry (washer and dryer) is available in the garage

-bike racks outside

-the building is called "Trojandale Apartments"...beautiful spanish decor (the nicest apt building youll find around USC!!!)

-community gas BBQ outside, lounge chairs, table and chairs etc.

-fountain, garden, gate... SAFE!

-SAFE underground parking garage (rent comes with 2 spaces)

-great neighbors

-walking distance to grocery store

-great location (2min bike ride to USC campus)

-located on Ellendale AVE near Adams

-address 2623 Ellendale Place, LA CA 90007

-mine is Apt #10

-here is a link to some pictures of the outside:

http://www.uscspots.com/Trojandale.html - check out the pictures, it really is beautiful.

CALL ME 1-425- 765-1944