Welcome to our forum. This message board is for prospective, current, and returned USC study abroad students to share ideas and information that contribute to a better study abroad experience. We rely on a small but dedicated crew of current and returned study abroad students to address questions posed here. Questions may take a while to be answered, and in some cases there may be nobody available to answer your questions. For some types of questions, you may be asked to call or visit Overseas Studies for an answer. This space is not intended to be an open public forum. Please do not post here if you are not a USC student. Overseas Studies reserves the right to block or remove postings at any time.

Housing
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
USC Gateway Relet/Room available! $899

I'll be leaving USC next semester, so I'm looking for someone to relet my spot in the Gateway to. Because Gateway leases per bed, not per room, that means you will be specially placed in a room according to people that match your personality.

$899/mo (utilities included, fully furnished) rate is good from Jan to July. If you were to walk in, you'd be paying $999 per month. This is a fantastic deal! You need my name to get this rate though.

Find more info/pictures at livegw.com

Email me ASAP if interested- and you must be in LA by Jan 5 to sign the paperwork.

$899 covers rent, utilities, and a fully furnished room. AC and heat per room, big windows, full kitchen. You will have a roommate, but just the two of you share a bathroom. Leather couch, chair in the family room. Cable and a 37" TV included. Free offee & hot chocolate machines, computer room, study rooms, workout facilities all in building. Three great rooftop decks to read or tan. Free lunches every Friday and free printing in the computer room. Outside of building is: Freebirds Burrito, Yogurtland, Subway, and a sushi place. They're currently putting in a CVS and a restaurant! Secure parking is available on and off-site.