Welcome to our forum. This message board is for prospective, current, and returned USC study abroad students to share ideas and information that contribute to a better study abroad experience. We rely on a small but dedicated crew of current and returned study abroad students to address questions posed here. Questions may take a while to be answered, and in some cases there may be nobody available to answer your questions. For some types of questions, you may be asked to call or visit Overseas Studies for an answer. This space is not intended to be an open public forum. Please do not post here if you are not a USC student. Overseas Studies reserves the right to block or remove postings at any time.

Housing
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Beautiful house looking for a female roommate for a double room

2367 Portland street, a beautiful renovated blue and white original Victorian house on a quiet street about 10 minute walk, 5 minute bike ride from campus is looking for a female roommate for a large double room with a private bathroom.

We are looking for a 6th person for the spring semester. The house comes with everything; has a large kitchen,( with dishwasher and recently renovated, so nice!), living room, dining room, and three bathrooms. It is all nicely furnished and kept clean- we have maid who comes every week-also we do have a laundry machine and dryer

The bedroom itself, again is a double so you would be sharing with an awesome roommate who spent her fall semester in South Africa. The room is fully furnished as well and fits two full beds comfortably has two armoires, shelves, and a desk, all of this could be rearranged or moved to fit perhaps another desk… If you did want space for your own furniture i.e. own bed or something we would be happy to store the existing furniture, otherwise we can keep it in there…

The overall atmosphere of the house is very laid back and comfortable, everyone is outgoing and friendly, studious, yet down to hang out and have fun, and most importantly respectful of each other.

The house also has a large driveway enough for another car, and a very nicely kept front yard with a large porch, palm tree, lawn and roses :)

Please let me know if you are interested I can send photos!

Email me at hpuente@usc.edu or call to inquire at 916-952-5832, if i do not pick up leave me a message with your name, number and that its about the room. thanks.