Welcome to our forum. This message board is for prospective, current, and returned USC study abroad students to share ideas and information that contribute to a better study abroad experience. We rely on a small but dedicated crew of current and returned study abroad students to address questions posed here. Questions may take a while to be answered, and in some cases there may be nobody available to answer your questions. For some types of questions, you may be asked to call or visit Overseas Studies for an answer. This space is not intended to be an open public forum. Please do not post here if you are not a USC student. Overseas Studies reserves the right to block or remove postings at any time.

Housing
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Sublet for Fall 2011 on 2666 Magnolia Ave

Hey!

So I was wait listed for my study abroad program and just found out I got in YAY! But, now I need to find someone who can sublet my apartment. It's a really nice place on Magnolia right off 27th. The rent is $730 a month and water and trash is included. There is also parking in rear. It is a really nice place and you would have your own room. I plan on living there through the summer because I am hoping to get an internship here in LA so it would be fully furnished. Whoever sublets would be free to use my bedroom furniture while I was away. It is the perfect spot for anyone who wants to go away for spring. Preferably we want the spot to go to a female (or gay male) because my two awesome roommates are girls! If you are interested give me a call and we can work something out my number is 207 576 7909. Also, pass this information on to any friends who might need a place. O, and if you really want the place through summer we can try to figure out something that works!

Thanks so much and I hope to hear from someone soon.

Carolyne

Re: Sublet for Fall 2011 on 2666 Magnolia Ave

Hi! First of all, congrats on getting into your program! I'm a Junior and studying abroad in Spring, so I'm looking for a place to live in the Fall. I was wondering if your room is still available? Let me know whenever you get a chance: oamit@usc.edu

Thanks so much!
Oriah

Re: Sublet for Fall 2011 on 2666 Magnolia Ave

Hi!

I'm conducting translational neurological oncology research at the Keck School of Medicine in the fall, but need somewhere to stay. I'm a quiet, responsible, respectful female with house sitting experience (I will keep your room looking just as nice as you left it!) and would love to move in sometime in mid- to late-August (and move out in late-November to early-December). Please email me (dkadzere@college.harvard.edu) if your room is still available!

Best,
Danai