Welcome to our forum. This message board is for prospective, current, and returned USC study abroad students to share ideas and information that contribute to a better study abroad experience. We rely on a small but dedicated crew of current and returned study abroad students to address questions posed here. Questions may take a while to be answered, and in some cases there may be nobody available to answer your questions. For some types of questions, you may be asked to call or visit Overseas Studies for an answer. This space is not intended to be an open public forum. Please do not post here if you are not a USC student. Overseas Studies reserves the right to block or remove postings at any time.

Housing
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Looking for Spring 2012 Housing!

Hi if anyone is studying abroad in the Spring of 2012 and is looking to let someone sublet, please let me know! Thanks.

Re: Looking for Spring 2012 Housing!

Hi Nathaniel,

I am planning to go abroad in Spring 2012 and have a room available to sublet. It is the largest of three bedrooms at 2637 Ellendale Place, with its own half bathroom and balcony. Pictures are available at uph2000.com.
The price is $800 per month (negotiable), which includes water and trash expenses. Parking is available for $75 per month. It can come partially or fully furnished, whichever you prefer.

Hi,

I am studying abroad in the Spring of 2012 and I am looking for someone to sublet my room! I live in a house on Ellendale - full kitchen, living room, 2 bathrooms, 4 bedrooms, free laundry, free parking in front- and my room goes for $490/month. The room is small, but it's still a reallllly good deal. Utilities are not included. I have a full bed and a bookcase in the room currently, which I can leave for you to use. My roommates are great (2 guys, 1 girl), but there is a cat here that belongs to my roommate. Let me know if you're interested! :)

Thanks,
Sarah

I have a single room on Menlo. $650 a month (including utilities). Let me know if you are interested or need more information.

Hi Nathaniel!

My roommates and I are going abroad in the Spring and need someone to take over our lease. We currently live at W. 27th place, which is right by the row across the street. Its brand new, only $840 a month, comes FULLY FURNISHED, with a flat screen, washer/dryer in unit, two bedrooms (fit for 4 people), and a big kitchen area. The apartment complex also has a pool, hot tub, and gym!! Its a great place to live and only 10 minutes from campus. If you are interested, please let me know!! I have pictures that I can send you. A lot of people are interested so please let me know asap. This opportunity is great because instead of having to sub-lease, we can break the lease and the apartment is officially yours!

Alex