Welcome to our forum. This message board is for prospective, current, and returned USC study abroad students to share ideas and information that contribute to a better study abroad experience. We rely on a small but dedicated crew of current and returned study abroad students to address questions posed here. Questions may take a while to be answered, and in some cases there may be nobody available to answer your questions. For some types of questions, you may be asked to call or visit Overseas Studies for an answer. This space is not intended to be an open public forum. Please do not post here if you are not a USC student. Overseas Studies reserves the right to block or remove postings at any time.

Housing
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Subleasing single room for Spring 2012!

Hello!

I am looking to sublease my room from January to May 2012. The room is a single at the Lofts on 922 West 23rd Street, which is about a 15 minute walk from campus. Also, the tram stops right on 23rd and Portland, and the loft is within Campus Cruiser boundaries. The rent is $790 ($890 with on-site parking) a month plus utilities. The loft is incredibly beautiful with a spacious kitchen and living room and AC/heat. The loft is three stories with three bedrooms and two bathrooms. You would have the third story all to yourself! If interested, please e-mail me at chloengu@usc.edu or call/text 510-282-6189. Can give more information or send pictures if necessary. Thank you so much!