Welcome to our forum. This message board is for prospective, current, and returned USC study abroad students to share ideas and information that contribute to a better study abroad experience. We rely on a small but dedicated crew of current and returned study abroad students to address questions posed here. Questions may take a while to be answered, and in some cases there may be nobody available to answer your questions. For some types of questions, you may be asked to call or visit Overseas Studies for an answer. This space is not intended to be an open public forum. Please do not post here if you are not a USC student. Overseas Studies reserves the right to block or remove postings at any time.

Housing
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Need SPRING HOUSING

Hi

currently abroad in London looking for spring housing for 1 girl and 1-2 guys.

Please let me know if you have anything at a reasonable price.

thanks!
vivian

Re: Need SPRING HOUSING

i live in a 3-person apartment, and I and one of my roommates are moving out in december. You could probably fit an extra person into the smaller room. I have my own bedroom and my rent is $750/mo. My two roommates share a larger room and each pay $560/mo. The apartment was unfurnished when we moved in, but for a little extra, you and your friends can have the furniture.

Where is it located?

Hi Vivian!

My roommates and I are going abroad in the Spring and need someone to take over our lease. We currently live at W. 27th place, which is right by the row across the street. Its brand new, only $840 a month, comes FULLY FURNISHED, with a flat screen, washer/dryer in unit, two bedrooms (fit for 4 people), and a big kitchen area. The apartment complex also has a pool, hot tub, and gym!! Its a great place to live and only 10 minutes from campus. If you and your friends are interested, please let me know!! I have pictures that I can send you. A lot of people are interested so please let me know asap. This opportunity is great because instead of having to sub-lease, we can break the lease and the apartment is officially yours!

Alex