Welcome to our forum. This message board is for prospective, current, and returned USC study abroad students to share ideas and information that contribute to a better study abroad experience. We rely on a small but dedicated crew of current and returned study abroad students to address questions posed here. Questions may take a while to be answered, and in some cases there may be nobody available to answer your questions. For some types of questions, you may be asked to call or visit Overseas Studies for an answer. This space is not intended to be an open public forum. Please do not post here if you are not a USC student. Overseas Studies reserves the right to block or remove postings at any time.

Housing
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Sub-Lease for Spring 2012--$650 for own room (2 available)

Hey Everybody,
I'm going to Nicaragua for the Spring Semester. I have a room in one of those big houses on Menlo. It's $650 including utilities. I haven't come across a better living arrangement for the price.
Somebody else in the house is also studying abroad for Spring semester. So if 2 people want to live together after being abroad let me know. If you have any questions or want pictures/details I'd be happy to give them to you. Thanks. -Sam

Re: Sub-Lease for Spring 2012--$650 for own room (2 available)

One more thing-
You can sub-lease from January-May or from January-July. Whichever one you find more preferable.

Hi Sam!

could you send pictures?
email
vivianw@usc.edu

Thanks!
vivian

Hey Sam,

I think I might be interested. Can you send pics to nnsimons@gmail.com. Also how many people live at your house and how many bathrooms? Thanks

Hey Sam,

Could you send pictures please. (rachelvb@usc.edu)

Rachel

Hi Sam--

Could you send pics to hronweig@usc.edu? Thanks!

--Emily