Welcome to our forum. This message board is for prospective, current, and returned USC study abroad students to share ideas and information that contribute to a better study abroad experience. We rely on a small but dedicated crew of current and returned study abroad students to address questions posed here. Questions may take a while to be answered, and in some cases there may be nobody available to answer your questions. For some types of questions, you may be asked to call or visit Overseas Studies for an answer. This space is not intended to be an open public forum. Please do not post here if you are not a USC student. Overseas Studies reserves the right to block or remove postings at any time.

Housing
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Available Sublet for SPRING 2013

Hi--

I will have a room available for someone who is going to be abroad in FALL 2012 and returning SPRING 2013. It's in a very large house on Orchard (between the 27th Street block and Adams) and rent is roughly $700/mo. It's a single room with it's own bathroom.

The reason I'm posting this now is because I will be graduating after the fall semester and so will need someone to take over my lease, and I thought someone might be planning ahead. Anyway, if you're interested please let me know.

Thanks,
Emily

Re: Available Sublet for SPRING 2013

Hi!
I'm definitely interested.
Can you shoot me an email please?
Thanks,
Chelsea Toczauer
toczauer@usc.edu
(818) 836-4185
Feel free to call me if that's easier!
(Just wondering if you could give me more info : ) Thanks!)

Hey!

Is this still available? If it is please send me some pics rachelvb@usc.edu

Thanks!

Rachel

I'm also really interested in your sublet, if available!

Please send pics to skbecker@usc.edu

Thanks!!!!
-Sarah

also interested! If still available, could you send more info?