Welcome to our forum. This message board is for prospective, current, and returned USC study abroad students to share ideas and information that contribute to a better study abroad experience. We rely on a small but dedicated crew of current and returned study abroad students to address questions posed here. Questions may take a while to be answered, and in some cases there may be nobody available to answer your questions. For some types of questions, you may be asked to call or visit Overseas Studies for an answer. This space is not intended to be an open public forum. Please do not post here if you are not a USC student. Overseas Studies reserves the right to block or remove postings at any time.

Housing
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Subleasing Tuscany

I'm subleasing my bed space in Tuscany Apartments for the USC Spring Semester 2014.

It's a 4 person apartment on the 4th floor (other 3 roommates are male).
Two bedrooms with two people per room.
Each bedroom has a bathroom with two sinks(Two bathrooms total).
Windows and patio do not face any streets, meaning there's a lot less street noise.
The living room and kitchen is shared with all 4 residents.
The living room and bedrooms are already furnished, so you don't need to do any furniture shopping.
The kitchen is outfitted with standard appliances (fridge, stoves/oven, microwave, dishwasher, etc)

Tuscany rents this room for $968 per month. Subleasing this space means you will be paying less than Tuscany's asking price.

Send me a message if you're interested. I'll gladly give you details on roommates, life in Tuscany, etc.

Re: Subleasing Tuscany

Hi,

This is Eugene, Joon's brother. I just wanted to confirm with you that I am, willing to sublease for the Spring 2014 semester (until May 2014). I also would like to know what subleasing payment you are thinking of. I still need to check with my dorm to make sure that I am able to move out next semester.

I will let you know as soon as I find out
If you have any questions feel free to ask my brother or just email me at

joonskim@hotmail.com

Thanks

Re: Subleasing Tuscany

Hi,

I unfortunately found out that the deadline for housing reassignment was in November, so I won't be able to move next semester. Sorry for the inconvenience.

Thanks