Welcome to our forum. This message board is for prospective, current, and returned USC study abroad students to share ideas and information that contribute to a better study abroad experience. We rely on a small but dedicated crew of current and returned study abroad students to address questions posed here. Questions may take a while to be answered, and in some cases there may be nobody available to answer your questions. For some types of questions, you may be asked to call or visit Overseas Studies for an answer. This space is not intended to be an open public forum. Please do not post here if you are not a USC student. Overseas Studies reserves the right to block or remove postings at any time.

Housing
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
SPRING 2015 SUBLEASE AT SHRINE :)

Looking for one FEMALE to sublease a spot in the Roma complex of the Shrine Collection for when i got abroad during SPRING 2015! It takes me less than five minutes to walk to class everyday. The apartment is fully furnished (the furniture was just bought last year), has a spacious living room, bedroom, kitchen and bathroom. The Roma complex only has 14 units so it is super quiet too! The apartment is located near CVS/Gateway, and there are tons of restaurant options close. Additionally, the nearest Metro Stop is about five minutes away. The price is $950/month and there is a parking structure just across the street!

So in summary,

• Kitchen with Fridge, Microwave, Oven, Stovetop, Toaster, Blender
• ~$950/month
• Less than 5 minutes walk from campus,
• Attached Gym/Laundry Rooms
• Awesome, clean and friendly roommate

Here is there website: http://www.shrinecollection.com/#roma

please email me/facebook me for any questions :)