Welcome to our forum. This message board is for prospective, current, and returned USC study abroad students to share ideas and information that contribute to a better study abroad experience. We rely on a small but dedicated crew of current and returned study abroad students to address questions posed here. Questions may take a while to be answered, and in some cases there may be nobody available to answer your questions. For some types of questions, you may be asked to call or visit Overseas Studies for an answer. This space is not intended to be an open public forum. Please do not post here if you are not a USC student. Overseas Studies reserves the right to block or remove postings at any time.

Housing
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Sublease 2015 Lorenzo WITH AMAZING ROOMMATE

If you are looking to return to USC, live in an awesome apartment complex, and have a perfect roommate, then this is the place for you!

I am looking for a FEMALE to sublease my bed space (twin bed) in a two bedroom apartment in the Lorenzo. There is free tandem parking with my roommate and it is $996 a month.

The best part is my amazing roommate, who I am so sad to part with. Antonia is a Business/Theatre major from Germany. I have never had a more considerate roommate in all my years at USC. She is a sweetheart and hilarious. She has not only respected my space and things but she is very understanding when it comes to different sleeping habits on a day to day basis.

Please email me at: sloanwil@usc.edu