Welcome to our forum. This message board is for prospective, current, and returned USC study abroad students to share ideas and information that contribute to a better study abroad experience. We rely on a small but dedicated crew of current and returned study abroad students to address questions posed here. Questions may take a while to be answered, and in some cases there may be nobody available to answer your questions. For some types of questions, you may be asked to call or visit Overseas Studies for an answer. This space is not intended to be an open public forum. Please do not post here if you are not a USC student. Overseas Studies reserves the right to block or remove postings at any time.

Housing
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Spring/Summer 2016 Sublease (females)

Hi everyone!
LEASING SPRING/SUMMER 2016 HOUSING:
I am leaving to study abroad at the end of December and am in desperate need of someone to sublet my bedspace in a 2 bedroom/2 bath apartment in Tuscany Apartments. There are 2 bedspaces in total available in the same bedroom (it's a shared room)--the two in the other room have already been taken.
-RENT - $890/month excluding minimal utilities
-Cable, wifi, and air conditioning included
-Very convenient location at Expo/Fig right across the street from campus
-Easy access to dining like Chipotle, Coffee Bean, Quiznos, Coldstone, etc.
-Access to pool, spa, and gym
-Convenient and free bike parking
-Laundry facilities in room right next to unit
-Study lounges on every floor
-Very safe building with 24 hr security
Please email me at garciajn@usc.edu or respond on here if you're interested, have any questions, or would like photos of the unit. If you yourself aren't interested but know someone who might be, please tell them to also contact me.
General photos of rooms can be found at tuscanyonfig.com