Welcome to our forum. This message board is for prospective, current, and returned USC study abroad students to share ideas and information that contribute to a better study abroad experience. We rely on a small but dedicated crew of current and returned study abroad students to address questions posed here. Questions may take a while to be answered, and in some cases there may be nobody available to answer your questions. For some types of questions, you may be asked to call or visit Overseas Studies for an answer. This space is not intended to be an open public forum. Please do not post here if you are not a USC student. Overseas Studies reserves the right to block or remove postings at any time.

Housing
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Spring Sublease (females only)

Hi There!!!

I'm desperately looking to sublease my spot at 2928 1/2 Walton Ave. I will be studying abroad next semester, and I am willing to negotiate prices if need be.

Lease date: January 1 - May 31st (we can negotiate coming and leaving date with the price)

The rent price is $620 for a shared space and includes the following:
A fully furnished bedroom
All utilities
and WiFi

The house features a large living room and kitchen as well a big backyard with plenty of parking space

It's also an easy 10 minute walk to campus.

Please please please give me a call at 224-321-3184, respond here, or email me at gvidal@usc.edu if you are interested in the place.