Welcome to our forum. This message board is for prospective, current, and returned USC study abroad students to share ideas and information that contribute to a better study abroad experience. We rely on a small but dedicated crew of current and returned study abroad students to address questions posed here. Questions may take a while to be answered, and in some cases there may be nobody available to answer your questions. For some types of questions, you may be asked to call or visit Overseas Studies for an answer. This space is not intended to be an open public forum. Please do not post here if you are not a USC student. Overseas Studies reserves the right to block or remove postings at any time.

Housing
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Apartment for sublease! (Spring 2017)! The Shrine Collection: Habitat Soozee, apt floor plan #6

Hey Guys!

I am hoping to sublet my bed space at the Habitat Soozee through The Shrine Collection for the upcoming semester (spring 2017). The apartment has been completely refurbished this summer and all new appliances have been installed, complete with new refrigerator, new dish washer, new washer and dryer, new oven/stovetop, and new cupboards. I currently share a room with a very clean and cordial roommate who's very into film.

The other room is shared my two of my other best friends who are equally clean and cordial. One of the reasons I picked living with these guys because they are clean and so am I. If you are not a clean person and don't think you can keep up after yourself, please don't inquire. I would feel bad if my roommates got stuck cleaning up someone else's messes.

That being said, they are are really cool guys down to have a good time. One is an IR student, the other is a Electrical Engineer, and the third is a film student. We like diversity and having a good time with friends from all across the row and campus. If you want to know more, please don't hesitate to ask!

The Habitat is only one block away from campus on the north side and one block away from the row. Rent is $950 a month and I am hoping to find someone to take over the lease.

Hope you all are doing well and living it up to the fullest!

Best,
Elijah

Also here is the link to the floor plan:
https://media.apts247.info/f2/f204d4d057bd4755b5ada616476b9dfb/floorplans/UNIT%206%20copy.png