Welcome to our forum. This message board is for prospective, current, and returned USC study abroad students to share ideas and information that contribute to a better study abroad experience. We rely on a small but dedicated crew of current and returned study abroad students to address questions posed here. Questions may take a while to be answered, and in some cases there may be nobody available to answer your questions. For some types of questions, you may be asked to call or visit Overseas Studies for an answer. This space is not intended to be an open public forum. Please do not post here if you are not a USC student. Overseas Studies reserves the right to block or remove postings at any time.

Housing
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Subletter Needed for Spring 2017 for House on 28th St

Hello!

I'll be studying abroad in the spring of 2017 and am seeking a subletter for my house on 28th st, located between Hoover and Orchard. I live in a converted single, originally one large room that's been separated by hanging tapestries into two private spaces. The room includes furnishings (twin bed, large dresser, large closet, full-length mirror, shoe rack, side table), several windows, is connected to the living room and has a private door to the outside to come and go directly from the room.

The house is a beautiful refurbished one story with hardwood floors, AC, parking spaces, a front and back lawn, brand new appliances, two large kitchens, two bathrooms, a flat screen TV, and a hot tub. There will be 7 other USC Juniors (2 boys, 5 girls) living in the house, all of which are either theatre or music majors, so another arts major would be an ideal fit!

The rent is $820/mo + approximately $15 for utilities, though I'm open to some price negotiation.

Please reach out and reply for more info and/or to request pictures!

Thank you!

Sophie Thomason