Welcome to our forum. This message board is for prospective, current, and returned USC study abroad students to share ideas and information that contribute to a better study abroad experience. We rely on a small but dedicated crew of current and returned study abroad students to address questions posed here. Questions may take a while to be answered, and in some cases there may be nobody available to answer your questions. For some types of questions, you may be asked to call or visit Overseas Studies for an answer. This space is not intended to be an open public forum. Please do not post here if you are not a USC student. Overseas Studies reserves the right to block or remove postings at any time.

Housing
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Subletter needed for Spring 2017

Hi there!

I am looking for someone to sublet a space in an apartment located at 2928 Walton ave. for Spring 2017. It is a 3 bedroom, 4 person apartment. The space available is in the double bedroom, but my roommate has a boyfriend and she's only here maybe one night a week. Basically an enormous single. There's also a full private bathroom for the double room. AC, Internet, and a Laundry Facility in building.

My roommates are lovely. All 3 are junior film production majors. One of my roommates has a cat, Minou. Very playful and very cuddly.

The apartment is close to campus, Ralphs, Trojan Liquor and Tacos Revolutionario. Ideal spot.

Rent is $650/month (though I'm willing to negotiate). Can move in after December 16th. Lease runs until July 14th 2017.

Let me know if this sounds like it might what you are looking for! I am more than willing to set up a time for you to come check out the apartment.

My email is: mboomer@usc.edu

Thanks!