Welcome to our forum. This message board is for prospective, current, and returned USC study abroad students to share ideas and information that contribute to a better study abroad experience. We rely on a small but dedicated crew of current and returned study abroad students to address questions posed here. Questions may take a while to be answered, and in some cases there may be nobody available to answer your questions. For some types of questions, you may be asked to call or visit Overseas Studies for an answer. This space is not intended to be an open public forum. Please do not post here if you are not a USC student. Overseas Studies reserves the right to block or remove postings at any time.

Housing
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Spacious & Affordable Single in House Available for Sublet Spring 2017

I am looking for a subletter for my room on Portland St for the coming semester. It is a spacious, furnished single in a renovated 5-bedroom house. Pictures. here. The house includes two bathrooms and a newly renovated kitchen which has two fridges, a stove, kitchenware, and lots of storage space. Washer and dryer included. I have four housemates, three of whom are graduate music students from Europe and one of whom is an actress. We also have a cat. The house is typically pretty quiet but everyone is very friendly. All genders welcome.

Rent is $800/month including utilities and street parking is readily available.

As far as dates, I'm looking for someone to cover all of January through May. Mid-December move-in is also possible, and move-out timing can be discussed.

Walking/biking distance from campus.

Please contact me if you would like to discuss further!

Rhiana Caterisano
caterisa@usc.edu