Welcome to our forum. This message board is for prospective, current, and returned USC study abroad students to share ideas and information that contribute to a better study abroad experience. We rely on a small but dedicated crew of current and returned study abroad students to address questions posed here. Questions may take a while to be answered, and in some cases there may be nobody available to answer your questions. For some types of questions, you may be asked to call or visit Overseas Studies for an answer. This space is not intended to be an open public forum. Please do not post here if you are not a USC student. Overseas Studies reserves the right to block or remove postings at any time.

Housing
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Spring/Summer sublease at West 27th

I am looking to sublease my apartment in a good location at West 27th Place (530 W. 27th Street)

- Secure building with security guard at most times
- Studio apartment with balcony
- Around $1,800 a month for whole apartment
- Washer and drying in apartment
- Fully furnished with sofa, 1 full sized bed, desk, dresser, television and others (must supply own pans, linens, and towels ect.)
- Around a 12 min walk to campus
- Building has many amenities: Pool, workout room and study rooms
- Next door to a juice bar, Five Guys burgers, and a Jimmy Johns
- Starbucks across the street
- For additional cost garage parking is also available
Lease dates: January 2017 – July 2017

Look here for further description of the building and photos: https://www.americancampus.com/student-apartments/ca/los-angeles/west-27th-place

If interested feel free to contact me at erdman@usc.edu or through my Facebook