Welcome to our forum. This message board is for prospective, current, and returned USC study abroad students to share ideas and information that contribute to a better study abroad experience. We rely on a small but dedicated crew of current and returned study abroad students to address questions posed here. Questions may take a while to be answered, and in some cases there may be nobody available to answer your questions. For some types of questions, you may be asked to call or visit Overseas Studies for an answer. This space is not intended to be an open public forum. Please do not post here if you are not a USC student. Overseas Studies reserves the right to block or remove postings at any time.

Housing
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
2017 Spring Semester Sublease for a Female

Hello! My name is Roxanna Barboza and I am subleasing a spot to a female for Spring Semester at ICON Plaza (January 2017- May 2017) since I won't be here. It is on the intersection of Figueroa St. and Exposition Blvd., right across the street from USC (specifically the Marshal School of Business, Fertitta Hall). Price= $1,124. Price is negotiable!

- 4 bedroom apartment 3 bathrooms, living room, and a kitchen (mine is a shared bedroom w/ a bathroom),

- Study room, pool, game room, and a fully equipped gym with brand new machines

- Starbucks, Pizza Studio, and Which Which BELOW the building

- 3 minute walk to Metro Station/Expo line that goes straight to Santa Monica

If you or your friend is interested, please feel free to message me :)