Welcome to our forum. This message board is for prospective, current, and returned USC study abroad students to share ideas and information that contribute to a better study abroad experience. We rely on a small but dedicated crew of current and returned study abroad students to address questions posed here. Questions may take a while to be answered, and in some cases there may be nobody available to answer your questions. For some types of questions, you may be asked to call or visit Overseas Studies for an answer. This space is not intended to be an open public forum. Please do not post here if you are not a USC student. Overseas Studies reserves the right to block or remove postings at any time.

Housing
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Subleasing SHARED bedroom at TUSCANY - Females only!

I’m studying abroad and REALLY need someone to take over my spot in a 3 bedroom, 3 bathroom apartment at Tuscany! The lease is from January - June 15, but move-in dates are flexible! Rent is $850/month and utilities are $20-30.

Some things you should know:

- 2 min from campus
- Apartment is fully-furnished. Bedroom includes bed, desk, drawers. Kitchen includes refrigerator, microwave, oven, dishwasher, etc.
- Spacious living room with lots of natural light
- Central air-conditioning with heating
- Nice and respectful roommates! The apartment is generally quiet, because we’re all students
- Free unlimited cable TV and Wifi
- Tuscany has a lot of free food events, usually catered by Chick fil A and Chipotle
- Tuscany amenities include: laundry facilities, 24/hr fitness center, 24/hr yoga studio, resort-style pool and hot tubs, rooftop deck, study rooms with FREE PRINTING!
- Located right above a bunch of restaurants, like Coffee Bean, Chipotle, Chick fil A, Cold Stone, AhiPoki

Message me if interested!