Welcome to our forum. This message board is for prospective, current, and returned USC study abroad students to share ideas and information that contribute to a better study abroad experience. We rely on a small but dedicated crew of current and returned study abroad students to address questions posed here. Questions may take a while to be answered, and in some cases there may be nobody available to answer your questions. For some types of questions, you may be asked to call or visit Overseas Studies for an answer. This space is not intended to be an open public forum. Please do not post here if you are not a USC student. Overseas Studies reserves the right to block or remove postings at any time.

Housing
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Split Lease at Shrine Apartments (1b/1b) - studying abroad FALL 2018

Hi everyone!

My roommate and I have a 12 month lease for a spacious 1 bedroom, 1 bath apartment at the Shrine Collection (Pisa). We will be studying abroad for Fall 2018 (woohoo!) so we are looking for someone (male or female) to take our lease for the first semester while we are away.

The apartment has brand new appliances, central AC, is fully furnished, and has a DISHWASHER, WASHER/DRYER ALL IN UNIT! (Sorry for making that all in Caps Lock! But I was really amazed when I heard that haha). Plus, the apartment is extremely well located and takes about 2 minutes to walk to campus! The rent is super affordable and is actually cheaper than a lot of on-campus options!

Roommate possibilities:
- If you and a friend are studying abroad together and then want to be able to live together first semester while still at USC, this is perfect! You can have the entire apartment to yourselves!
- If you are a single person studying abroad, go ahead and shoot me an email and I might already have another single person who is interested. You guys can talk about sharing the apartment!
- Or if you are a single person and want the whole apartment to yourself, go for it! As far as single apartments go, this is really cheap!

Please email me (jfleisig@usc.edu) if you are interested or have any questions!

Re: Split Lease at Shrine Apartments (1b/1b) - studying abroad FALL 2018

my son will be a spring 2019 transfer student. he is planning on taking cc classes during fall and living in off campus housing and then moving into the dorms in spring your apartment woukd be a perfect solution for him since he only needs fall semester. is there parking?

my cell is 949 371 7231
kin russo

Re: Split Lease at Shrine Apartments (1b/1b) - studying abroad FALL 2018

Hi Kim,

So sorry, but we have already found other students to split the lease with us. Thank you for your interest though!

-Julia