Welcome to our forum. This message board is for prospective, current, and returned USC study abroad students to share ideas and information that contribute to a better study abroad experience. We rely on a small but dedicated crew of current and returned study abroad students to address questions posed here. Questions may take a while to be answered, and in some cases there may be nobody available to answer your questions. For some types of questions, you may be asked to call or visit Overseas Studies for an answer. This space is not intended to be an open public forum. Please do not post here if you are not a USC student. Overseas Studies reserves the right to block or remove postings at any time.

Housing
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Looking for someone to sublease for Spring 2019 (6 person apartment Male)

Hey so I will be studying abroad in Spring 2019 and need someone to sublease. I live with 5 other guys at Tuscany but the room will be a double. There is a private bathroom for the room and rent is $985 a month! Send me a message if you have any questions or are interested.

Re: Looking for someone to sublease for Spring 2019 (6 person apartment Male)

Hello my name is Alex Feinstein. I am looking to sublet your 1b/1b apt from approx January 1st to May 31st. I am transferring to USC this spring and am interested in taking over your lease.

Could you please call me and send me pictures of your apartment and room?

My cell phone is (617) 935-3294 and my USC email is aofeinst@usc.edu. I look forward to hearing from you.

Thank you for your time.
Best,
Alex Feinstein