Welcome to our forum. This message board is for prospective, current, and returned USC study abroad students to share ideas and information that contribute to a better study abroad experience. We rely on a small but dedicated crew of current and returned study abroad students to address questions posed here. Questions may take a while to be answered, and in some cases there may be nobody available to answer your questions. For some types of questions, you may be asked to call or visit Overseas Studies for an answer. This space is not intended to be an open public forum. Please do not post here if you are not a USC student. Overseas Studies reserves the right to block or remove postings at any time.

Housing
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Spring 2019 Sublet

My roommate and I are subletting our bedspaces with a private bathroom at the Lorenzo from Jan-July 2019. The fully furnished apartment features a large common area, a kitchen, full-size washer/dryer, and a balcony with the view of LA and downtown. Free Wi-Fi, Cable, and DirecTV with a 46 Inch High Definition SAMSUNG LED Flat Screen in the living room. This room in particular also has a private balcony, walk-in closet, and additional exit/entrance door from the apartment. All utilities and amenities are included for the price of $975 monthly per bedspace. The Lorenzo facilities include:
• Free shuttle service to USC, FIDM, the Studio School, and Ralphs (grocery store)
• 24hr gym (2 stories with indoor Lakers/Clippers basketball courts and an indoor pool)
• 24 hr libraries with Mac computers and printing/copying
• Rooftop pool and barbecue with 360º view of LA
• Multiple pools and jacuzzis throughout the property (pool parties every month)
• Reservable movie theater
• 24 hr Arcade
• Lounge (2 stories)
• Several study rooms
• Sand volleyball court
• Free Dance/ Work Out classes
• Dinner two times a week!
• Billiards and Ping-Pong tables
• Central Kitchen (In-house restaurant offering delivery and pick-up options)

I also will provide pictures upon request!