Welcome to our forum. This message board is for prospective, current, and returned USC study abroad students to share ideas and information that contribute to a better study abroad experience. We rely on a small but dedicated crew of current and returned study abroad students to address questions posed here. Questions may take a while to be answered, and in some cases there may be nobody available to answer your questions. For some types of questions, you may be asked to call or visit Overseas Studies for an answer. This space is not intended to be an open public forum. Please do not post here if you are not a USC student. Overseas Studies reserves the right to block or remove postings at any time.

Housing
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Female Private Room for Sublease Spring 2019 Semester

Hello! I am looking to sublease my room in my two-bedroom, one-bathroom apartment on Ellendale. The room has a huge closet and a nice lil window. I share the apartment with two other great girls who are extremely kind and tidy. The apartment complex has washers and driers and we get a free parking space that I am currently using, so if you have a car you get free parking! The landlord is really kind and responsive, I have had a lovely experience living here. The only expenses besides rent are electricity and wifi. Message me for more info!

I uploaded some pics of the apartment to this google folder for viewing: https://drive.google.com/open?id=1aMocLYug3fTSHQOGpuPQ8VOF6iisVjwQ