Welcome to our forum. This message board is for prospective, current, and returned USC study abroad students to share ideas and information that contribute to a better study abroad experience. We rely on a small but dedicated crew of current and returned study abroad students to address questions posed here. Questions may take a while to be answered, and in some cases there may be nobody available to answer your questions. For some types of questions, you may be asked to call or visit Overseas Studies for an answer. This space is not intended to be an open public forum. Please do not post here if you are not a USC student. Overseas Studies reserves the right to block or remove postings at any time.

Housing
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Female Spring 2024 Housing Available!

I'm going abroad in the spring of 2024 and looking for someone to take my place when I leave!

I’m living at Victory on 30th so it’s close and safe to campus. It’s a two bedroom apartment with two bathrooms (the rooms are shared which translates to 4 people total, 2 people per room/bathroom) for $1388 per person per month (that’s with utilities).

It's in the dps zone and locked for residents only so it's very safe and super close to school. It’s fully furnished and will have all the necessities like cookware and stuff since I’ll be leaving all my things that you would need (like silverware and stuff).

It is a shared room but my roommate is also going abroad. So, technically the entire room is open. If you have a friend you want to live with, there is a spot in the same room available! The other two girls in the apartment (in the other room) are two of thee nicest people I know and are very kind souls. Both screenwriters so super creative and sweet. The lease is technically a relet which means I would be giving the entire lease to you. It would go from the time you move in until the time the lease ends at July 31st I believe.

Please don't hesitate to reach out!