Return to Website

Christian Sisters' Message and Prayer Request Board

Welcome to the Christian Sisters' Message Board. It is an enjoyable way to encourage and communicate with one another. Please tell your friends about the board and about http://www.christianmirror.com.

Christian Sisters' Message and Prayer Request Board
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Toucing bases with you

Melody, when I read the song, I could hear the notes bouncing off the walls of the Moody Auditorium foyer! Oh how that took me back! (And a LONG way back at that!)

I wish I could come and unpack for you. It would thrill me no end to do it!

Welcome aboard, Blessed Nanny of 2. I am a blessed nanny of 10 and g-nanny of 12. Lots and lots of blessings! I had 4 boys, and they are all now grandfathers, too. I live in Quitman, Tex. We have had a lot of problems in this area lately with drifters from the faith, but still hoping that it will all come back together one of these days. This board really helps in keeping my spirits up, because it keeps in line with the truth. This is a really good bunch of young ladies, and older ladies, and older-older ladies!!!!

Re: Re: Toucing bases with you

It's so nice to here from you today. I was telling my best friend about this message board. I told her how wonderful it is! You are truly blessed with alot of little blessings from what I read in your message. I bet you are a wonderful cook living in Texas and with all those great kids around you. I love to cook(my family calls me Paula Deen of the family)southern, deep fried,ect...Have any recipes? please send them to me and I'll use them for Thanksgiving my favorite holiday.

YOURS IN CHRIST
BLESSEDNANNYOF2

Melody, Please let me know the tune to those words. I sing without music, those words were beautiful