Return to Website

Christian Sisters' Message and Prayer Request Board

Welcome to the Christian Sisters' Message Board. It is an enjoyable way to encourage and communicate with one another. Please tell your friends about the board and about http://www.christianmirror.com.

Christian Sisters' Message and Prayer Request Board
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Recipe for Mary

Mary, I hope you like it. It's definitely not low-fat! My husband is 6'6" and looks like a stick; low-fat is not something he worries about. (Unlike me; I can gain weight reading the recipe!)

Re: Re: Recipe for Mary

Wordwoman I love your sense of humor. It makes my day brighter to get on here and see my sisters are just like me. Sometimes I get down and this message board helps and with alot of prayer. Please pray for me I want to try to teach a small ladies class next year, some of my fondest memories were with my ladies classes and retreats. We are hoping to start the retreats later on this spring.Please pray for this endeavor.
BECAUSE OF HIM,

BLESSEDNANNYOF2

]

Blessed Nanny, thanks for the kind words. I really needed them today. It's just been kind of a "stinky" day. Nothing really wrong, but nothing really right, either.

Word Woman....my "stinky" day was yesterday. I had gotten so tired Sat. with all the company, and then Sun. there were so many bad "messages" coming my way, and I was feeling the let down after all the children had come and gone, that Mon. was just the day to recupe and cry. I feel better today! It is like the silver lined cloud just opened up and the sun came barrelling through! God is so good to us!

Mary, thanks for the reminder that "stinky" is only temporary.

Re: Re: Recipe for Mary

STINKY IS JUST FOR A SHORT WHILE, BUT GOD'S LOVE AND FORGIVENESS IS FOREVER! PRAISE HIM!