Return to Website

Christian Sisters' Message and Prayer Request Board

Welcome to the Christian Sisters' Message Board. It is an enjoyable way to encourage and communicate with one another. Please tell your friends about the board and about http://www.christianmirror.com.

Christian Sisters' Message and Prayer Request Board
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Thoughts and Prayers Please

Please what ever you do don't feel bad about asking prayer for your beloved dog. We have hunting dogs, some whom have been with us for more than 8 to 10 years. I have prayed for my dogs before,they have been our family. One of our dogs named Joe, used to watch for me and guard the house till I got home from taking my daughter Lauren to school, and when he seen I was home he would go rest till I left again and he still keeps watch (not so much anymore he's 9 yrs old). Someday he will not be there to watch and I will miss him. I pray your dog has no suffering.

Blessednannyof2

Re: Thoughts and Prayers Please

i will pray for this situation it's dear to my heart because i love pets i have had dogs an cats an lost
then, so i know this pain, i would suggest taking lots of pictures of your beloved pet with your son so he will have good lasting memories.an of course continue to pray that everyone will be able to handle when it is time to put him down. Since the dog is doing alright just enjoy this time with him. please don't feel that any situation that touches our heart would not be of concern to our spiritual family. i will be praying for you an your family.

steff,