Return to Website

Christian Sisters' Message and Prayer Request Board

Welcome to the Christian Sisters' Message Board. It is an enjoyable way to encourage and communicate with one another. Please tell your friends about the board and about http://www.christianmirror.com.

Christian Sisters' Message and Prayer Request Board
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: prayer for grandaughter

My dear sister Stephanie, I am praying for you and your precious grandaughter , That God will take the dr's hands and guide them to fix her little heart. I pray Dear Father that you will heal this wonderful miracle you created and allow her to grow up to serve You the rest of her days, comfort her family Lord, today is the 21st if her surgery is going on right now, You are our only comfort! Lord maybe the lost in her family will open their eyes and realize that without You we are nothing!Thank You Father For Your Blessings and for Christ Who Is Our Salvation Amen

Father,Thank You for hearing our calls. Please be with little Nyla; Lord, guard the doctors, nurses and techs as they work on her today. We pray Your healing hand on her little heart and body. Father, You are the source of all of our hope and strength. Please help Mia and her siblings to see You in everything, and to want to make the steps necessary to be your children. Today, though, Lord, bless Nyla and heal her. In Your Son's most precious name, Amen.

Amen, and Amen!