Return to Website

Christian Sisters' Message and Prayer Request Board

Welcome to the Christian Sisters' Message Board. It is an enjoyable way to encourage and communicate with one another. Please tell your friends about the board and about http://www.christianmirror.com.

Christian Sisters' Message and Prayer Request Board
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Thank you all!!!!!

My dear sister's
thank you ever so much for your abounding love, your prayers have ment so much i will print them an share just how awesome god is. The baby came through the surgery we are waiting now to see just how things will be she's been in a medicated sleep since the surgery. i will continue to keep everyone posted on her condition. i will keep you all in my prayers.

your sister in christ stephanie

Re: Thank you all!!!!!

Father God, thank You for bringing Nyla through the surgery. Please continue to heal her. Help her family to see You. In Jesus' name, Amen.

Praise Be to God Our Father for all the good works He does. Thank you Father for hearing our prayers. Please allow Nyla to heal, and live to serve you. We love you little Nyla,get better real soon.

IN CHRISTIAN LOVE,

BLESSEDNANNYOF2

Hey sis, I don't get to the board much these days but think of you often. I am so happy to hear little Nyla is doing well. I am anxious to hear how all are doing. Email me sometime. By the way seen any Brazilians lately??

lots of hugs!!!!!!!!!!

Good news!!! Now we will keep them in our prayers for the healing and learning. To God be the Glory!