Return to Website

Christian Sisters' Message and Prayer Request Board

Welcome to the Christian Sisters' Message Board. It is an enjoyable way to encourage and communicate with one another. Please tell your friends about the board and about http://www.christianmirror.com.

Christian Sisters' Message and Prayer Request Board
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Prayers for my grandson and his family

I talked with my Daughter-in-Law last night and my grandson Joseph has severe acid reflux and has been spitting up everything he eats practically. I talked to her this morning and Thank God he is not spitting up as much. If that wasn't enough their hill behind their house is trying to slip off, the hill they live on is very small and don't have only several inches to move. Oh Dear Precious Father, Protect my children and watch over them, they have it so hard anyway.Little Joe is supposed to have surgery on 1-7-07, I just don't know what to do for them, I know you can handle anything, but I have a hard time with it when I can't do anything about it. Lord, you have never failed me and you won't now, I am sure of it. I will praise you and serve you as always. Please help my babies!IN JESUS NAME AMEN!

Re: Prayers for my grandson and his family

Amen.

Blessed Nanny, it's the hardest to truly trust when we can't help. We want so badly to "help God along", and it's so hard to remember that He really doesn't need our help.