Return to Website

Christian Sisters' Message and Prayer Request Board

Welcome to the Christian Sisters' Message Board. It is an enjoyable way to encourage and communicate with one another. Please tell your friends about the board and about http://www.christianmirror.com.

Christian Sisters' Message and Prayer Request Board
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
April's update this evening

I text April's mom and April wrote back.
She said that she is still in the hospital but maybe she can go home in a couple of days as long as her pain is in control.
I wrote back to ask where pain is but she didn't answer.
I also didn't ask about baby, because I know that if I was a new mom and separated from baby I wouldn't want to be reminded.

Other news, someone tried to break in to my van the night before last. They broke the handle just below the lock. I can still get in, and they didn't.
Oh, and did I say my co workers daughter also had a baby. Only thing is Angelica didn't tell her family she was expecting. They suspected, but she never admited.
Felicity, the baby is beautiful. She's a week old today. And April's baby Aurora monroe will be 2 weeks Friday.
Please pray for Angelica, as she has a lot to deal with. I am proud that she is nursing.
The dad does not know of the baby.
So, there are two new single moms in my prayers and little girls with a life ahead of them.
Lynne

Re: April's update this evening

Thanks Lynne. I'll pray for the moms and the new babies. May they all find the Lord and the peace that comes from him.