Return to Website

Christian Sisters' Message and Prayer Request Board

Welcome to the Christian Sisters' Message Board. It is an enjoyable way to encourage and communicate with one another. Please tell your friends about the board and about http://www.christianmirror.com.

Christian Sisters' Message and Prayer Request Board
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Our Dog

Wordwoman, I am so hurt for you and your family. The family lost a beloved dog of my sisters earlier this year, we still cannot talk about it. Dear Father, please heal their hurt about Jake.

Blessednannyof2

i know this is difficult but god will not put more on us then we can handle. just look at how he let him go in his sleep with out you all having to take him. just take it one day at a time . i will continue to pray for your family.

I also have a Jake he is a brindle boxer..We have been through a lot together I am thankful to God that I am able to keep himI though due to living conditions that I would have to give him away. He is almost 6 now i have two other dogs a mini schnauzer rastus and a pitbull named cain they are all joys but my Jakie is extra special. I am sorry to read of your loss .It amazes me at times how close we get to our pets. i will keep you in my prayers. Heidi

The Lord be with you at this time, WordWoman.

Pets are such a joy to us. I know Jake's passing wouldn't hurt this much if he didn't bring you great joy to begin with. It's good he's out of pain though.

((((hugs)))) ~Leah