Return to Website

Christian Sisters' Message and Prayer Request Board

Welcome to the Christian Sisters' Message Board. It is an enjoyable way to encourage and communicate with one another. Please tell your friends about the board and about http://www.christianmirror.com.

Christian Sisters' Message and Prayer Request Board
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
my mother

earlier i requested prayer for my mother Marjoria
pronounced Margie Vester who is battling cancer
well God is still granting her live and she is
believing she will be healed i am requesting
prayer in that God will heal my mother of her cancer
and continue to grant her live she so much wants to
live and wants to be able to get up and do for
herself she is a strong,faithful Christian who is an
example to us all she loves the Lord and the Lords
church please also pray for me,my brother who is my
my mothers caretaker,my kids and grandkids that we will become the Christians and examples that God would
have us to be also pray that God will send me Godly
person to walk through this life with me and forgive me for my sexual sins
from sexual sin
caretaker

Re: my mother

I will be praying for your Mother, that her pain will not be bad and that she will not suffer.

I pray Father that you will heal this family as you see fit. We all need your help in one form or another.The job of a caretaker is one of the hardest things anyone can do, as you are knower of all things Lord I beg of you to come into their household and heal. Praise be to you, Our Father AMEN!

In Christian Love,

Blessednannyof2

Dear Father:
In forgiving, there is forgiveness. In forgiveness there is healing. We understand that with confession and repentance that you are the Master Healer. We ask for the forgiveness of this woman and her family for your healing and care as they continue their life upon this earth, and that with their healing will come a closer walk with Thee. Give them Your strength to lean upon, and for endurance as they learn to serve You as You should be served. It is in Your Son's name we pray, for it is His Life and His death that gave us the opertunity for forgiveness through His blood. Amen

Dear Lord, I continue these thoughts that have all ready been offered on Ollie's family behalf. Continue to fill their cup as they need. Bless them with your perfect peace that only You can give. In your son's name I ask these things. Amen