Return to Website

Christian Sisters' Message and Prayer Request Board

Welcome to the Christian Sisters' Message Board. It is an enjoyable way to encourage and communicate with one another. Please tell your friends about the board and about http://www.christianmirror.com.

Christian Sisters' Message and Prayer Request Board
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Prayer for Cousin

Wordwoman, I'm so sorry to hear this news. This is not an easy time for us Oklahomans. With our weather problems this week I also lost a very close and dear Christian friend of our family. His funeral was Wednesday. So I can empathize with your cousin. It is always hard to lose a loved one and we are never ready for that when the time comes.

"Dear God,
Please be with Wordwoman's cousin and family in their time of bereavement. May Your love shown to the family be a comfort and a ***** to their hearts to be receptive to Your Word. In Jesus Name, Amen."

((Hugs & Prayers))
Kathy

Oh my, I just noticed in my prayer that a word I said was "bleeped" out. Can you imagine that? I never even thought of that as being a naughty word as that very word that I used in reference to the Bible text is mentioned in Acts 2:37. KJV. I had no intentions of offending anyone. Please forgive me if I did.

Kathy

Word Woman, you and your family have my prayers. How sudden our lives can be snuffed out, expecially under heavy stress.

Amen to Kathy's prayer, and may God bless them in their sorrow, and give them healing. May he guide them in their search for the truth.

(And Kathy, next time try "goad". That has happened to me once or twice, without thinking!)

Re: Re: Prayer for Cousin

Wordwoman I am so sorry for your cousin's loss.

Dear Father, help with this tragic loss in this family.Comfort them as only you can. May they look upward to see you. In Christ Blessed and Most Holy name I Pray, AMEN

Blessednannyof2

Thank you all. My mom's family is very "widespread" in age (she was born when her oldest brother was 19), so my cousins are also "widespread". This cousin is almost sixty. I hate the thought of her being alone.