Return to Website

Christian Sisters' Message and Prayer Request Board

Welcome to the Christian Sisters' Message Board. It is an enjoyable way to encourage and communicate with one another. Please tell your friends about the board and about http://www.christianmirror.com.

Christian Sisters' Message and Prayer Request Board
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: I need a christian sister to talk to

thank you for answering

Re: Re: I need a christian sister to talk to

My Dear Sister,
Never Leave the one who loves you more than anyone. He loved you enough to die for you. We all get weary and weak sometimes, even christians that have been in the faith for years. Make a very special effort to attend church every time you can,it's ok if you attend another CHURCH OF CHRIST somewhere,just remember the true faith, never leave the truth! You'll know when it's right. Alicia ask God to lead to the right choice. We left our church of 15yrs and went to a small country church, believe you me it was a change! I am very happy now, but it may take some time.

Dear Precious Father please help this sister to find solid faith and a church where she can worship you in spirit and truth. Bless her Lord that she can find comfort in your love and learn to trust that love.
IN JESUS NAME I PRAY FOR THIS SWEET SISTER IN CHRIST

Blessednannyof2 in ky

Alicia,
I don't know what else to say as our sisters have said it very well. Read your Bible, study, pray and worship with the saints in a true church of Christ according to God's Word in your area.

Here's a thought that might be of encouragement to you. Our physical body stays alive through the blood that runs through our body. Without our blood we die physically.

Christ died and shed His blood on the Cross and was buried and rose again and is alive today. When we were baptized we connected with the blood of Christ that was shed on that cross and became a Christian...a follower of Christ. To remain connected to that precious Life Blood we must continue to be faithful and do those things that Christ commands us to do. For example, To encourage and admonish one another and to fellowship with one another, do good to others and to read, study, pray, sing, partake of the Lord's Supper and give as we are prospered on the first day of the week as Christ commanded. So when we do these things this is the way that we are staying connected with the Body of Christ and getting that Spiritual Life Blood that we need to stay spiritually alive.

Here's a scripture of encouragement to read, I John 1:5-10.

Alicia, we love you and God loves you too!

Hugs and Prayers (((Alicia))),
Kathy

There is nothing that can separate us from the love of God except ourselves. Romans 8:35-39.

Enduring the tribulations of this world brings patience to our lives, and we are comforted by His Word according to His own sufferings and trials. Some passages that will help maybe:
Romans 5: 1-6; Romans 12 and focus on verse 12; and 2 Cor 1:1-5.