Return to Website

Christian Sisters' Message and Prayer Request Board

Welcome to the Christian Sisters' Message Board. It is an enjoyable way to encourage and communicate with one another. Please tell your friends about the board and about http://www.christianmirror.com.

Christian Sisters' Message and Prayer Request Board
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Son recovery from injury and situation

What a day. My son was punched in face causing 2 teeth to almost fall out. Braces saved them. But we had to make a trip to orthodontist who said bone in mouth was broke in 2 places. Max...? she had to push teeth in to it and then brace. We will no in 6 months whether root canal needed.
He didn't fight back, but now cross country coach will meet with athletic director tomorrow and both boys could be suspended from the team. Please pray over this. The boy was his friend. IT came out of the blue. The coach seems to hold my son to a higher standard most of the time. It hurt my husband that when coach called he didn't even ask how my son was. We have hoped running would lead to scholarship. This is not good. Security said my sons story matched witnesses but then after everyone went to practice it seems coach thinks my son provoked boy twice. Which isn't the case. As I said earlier, the team seems to always side with others over my son so don't know. The administrators were very apologetic today, but now this.
L