Return to Website

Christian Sisters' Message and Prayer Request Board

Welcome to the Christian Sisters' Message Board. It is an enjoyable way to encourage and communicate with one another. Please tell your friends about the board and about http://www.christianmirror.com.

Christian Sisters' Message and Prayer Request Board
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
problem with the board?

Is anybody else having this problem? Sometimes it works fine, but sometimes when I come to the board, it loads as usual, but then instantly goes to some other site. I've seen different ones. The last one was an ebay site. When I hit the return, it went back not to this message board, but to whatever I was looking at before that.

I have no idea what's going on. I guess it could be something with my computer, but this is the only place I have the problem. It's not a huge deal, but it makes me wonder.

Re: problem with the board?

I've had it do that, too. Not often, though. I usually just close the internet, then come back. (Kind of "change the computer's mind".) It's probably just something weird with BraveNet.

I just keep wondering what's happened to everybody. Has anybody heard from Mary?

Re: problem with the board?

I haven't any problems with it. But I still don't get her very often. But I know it does happen sometimes. just keep hanging in there.