Return to Website

Christian Sisters' Message and Prayer Request Board

Welcome to the Christian Sisters' Message Board. It is an enjoyable way to encourage and communicate with one another. Please tell your friends about the board and about http://www.christianmirror.com.

Christian Sisters' Message and Prayer Request Board
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Prayer Request from Brazil

You know Brazil is close to my heart and because of the people there. Please be prayerful for little Bianca

Dear Prayer Family,
Please pray for Bianca, daughter of Duda and Branca, a dear couple in the
church here. She has been in ICU with a really agressive bacteria that
reached the walls of her heart. Duda just called and said she is now having
internal hemorraghing and they are putting her on a respirator. I'm heading
to the hospital now.

Re: Prayer Request from Brazil

Update

Thank you Melody.
Here is what I received yesterday:

======================
- Pray for Brazil -
======================
News, prayer needs, and updates on the mission work
in Recife and the northeast of Brazil.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Dear Praying Family,
Thanks so much for your prayers for Victoria. She went back to the doctor today and the report is she's doing fine, just needs to keep up the antibiotic for the next four days. They didn't do an x-ray but the doctor said her chest sounded fine so we're trusting in that.

Little Bianca is not doing so well. I was able to get in and pray with her this morning. I don't know if I mentioned before, but, her little body is covered in red welts and there is a lot of swelling. The doctor confirmed today that she has a generalized infection that has affected her lungs, heart and kidneys. There is still some function there, but she is being kept alive with the help of a respirator and other equipment. I've learned that when doctors say all we can do now is pray that things are really dire. Good news is that the cardiologist yesterday said her heart was holding up and the hemorrhaging from yesterday has stopped.

I sensed a real power beside her bed. Don't know how to describe it. I just think it was all those prayers. Please keep praying. Pray for strength and peace for Branca and Duda. Joseph McKinney passed along the photo below from 2006. Little Bianca is on the right and sister Brenda on the left. They are a sweet family, very poor, rich in faith and much in need of a miracle right now. Keep praying.
God bless you,
Dennis

Re: Prayer Request from Brazil

Hi Melody,
I've been wondering what was going on with you. I was reminded to pray for you when I came acrossed Mathew's story again. I was reading a section looked down to the devotional and there it was. So, I thought I wonder if this means Melody needs my prayers right now. Since, last time when you were going through Micah's situation I cam acrossed the same article. ONly that time I knew I was suppossed to be praying.

Re: Re: Prayer Request from Brazil

hello dear friend, thank you for thinking of me. you are precious.

Prayer Request from Brazil UPDATE SAT. NOT GOOD

Dear Prayer Warriors,
If you see this, now is the time to really pray. Bianca's condition
worsened considerably since yesterday. Apparently, her lungs, where the
hemorraging was, are losing their ability to provide oxygen. The doctor
said this morning the family need to prepare themselves for the possibility
she may not make it. Please pray for Bianca, Branca and Duda.
Thanks for your prayers,
Dennis

Re: Bianca is home with Jesus

thank you for your prayers for little Bianca. She is no longer hurting and is safe in the arms of Jesus as last Saturday. Her funeral was Sunday. Although she is in the best arms in the world, her loved ones' are empty. Please continue to remember them.