Return to Website

Christian Sisters' Message and Prayer Request Board

Welcome to the Christian Sisters' Message Board. It is an enjoyable way to encourage and communicate with one another. Please tell your friends about the board and about http://www.christianmirror.com.

Christian Sisters' Message and Prayer Request Board
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Half PRAYERS NEEDED!half sister wed during time of confusion now grandpa and dad may be dying????

You all knew my dad is facing death. Today Miranda married mike. My grandpa was to walk her down the Isle. He fell ill, vomiting. They got him to church but he was sick again and they rushed him to urgent care who transferred him to hospital. My dad at the same time was being transported via ambulance to get his tubes in lungs drained.
So, my uncle Bobby, the youngest son, had to give miranda away. She and her now husband did not wish to see each other or talk till wedding, but she had to call him and tell him what was going on. My mom's close friend was there. She said my uncle bobby was crying.
My half sister, Gina, the one I'm closest to called me tonight to say that my grandfather is now in ICU. I'm told everyone was crying at the reception. They suspect a stroke and he has blood on his brain as well as kidneys are now functioning weaker. They were bad to begin.
It's 1AM here, midnight there and Gina text to say the whole family is at the hospital and it does not look good. Miranda was in seeing him. She's been the apple of his eye.
This is really sad, her wedding day and she is at the hospital her wedding night. OH, and my dad has not been told yet. So, I called and talked to him as I have tried to do nightly. He's been denying his need for hospice, now his dad? His dad who has opened his home up to him as he has begun to face his last days, and his dad who has agreed to give his wife a place to live should he die, and now....?
I want the best for Mike and Miranda in their new marriage. I don't know. My daughters's arm is broke don't know if I told you that, but she gets cast wed, so if they should send for me, I can't go till then.
You all know my situation. rent, everything past due. Here a man was sent today regarding past payments on my husbands car. Marriage shaky grounds.
I know God is good and will see us through.
Please pray for my dad's family.