Return to Website

Christian Sisters' Message and Prayer Request Board

Welcome to the Christian Sisters' Message Board. It is an enjoyable way to encourage and communicate with one another. Please tell your friends about the board and about http://www.christianmirror.com.

Christian Sisters' Message and Prayer Request Board
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Grandpa just had stroke, now just waiting, please pray regarding decision

My sister Gina, called me today to explain he type of stroke he had usually is fatal. But, it wasn't so now they have been prolonging his life. Tonight, she called again to say that the family chose not to administer feeding tubes and let his life pass in God's time. So, I've been told that they will pay for me to go but it is a matter of when. Would I like to see him or wait to funeral. I don't know. She said to pray about it. Tomorrow there's a cat scan. I told her let me know what that says, as well as how his kidneys are if they have began to fail. I could see him, but would he know? I need to be here for Hannah on Wednesday she gets her cast. Once he passes I will have 2 days grievance. Of course when I go I can see my dad. Don't know how husband will react on all this. I can offer comfort and support to my aunts when he passes. I don't know, plus past funerals they've always wanted the family there to honor the one who passed. So.... Please pray about this for me, too. My last day of work before vacation is the 19. the 18th kids have ortho appointment.

Re: Grandpa just had stroke, now just waiting, please pray regarding decision

My thoughts and prayers are with you in this most difficult time in your life. May God give you strength and peace.

Love and Hugs,
Kathy