Return to Website

Christian Sisters' Message and Prayer Request Board

Welcome to the Christian Sisters' Message Board. It is an enjoyable way to encourage and communicate with one another. Please tell your friends about the board and about http://www.christianmirror.com.

Christian Sisters' Message and Prayer Request Board
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
update: grandpa at house with hospice and 24 hours to live

The blood on his brain has developed on both sides.
Here'sthe latest. I'm trying to get there. have to get Hannah's cast, then I can go. Now my mother in law who offered to watch the girls is giving me problems about how Hannah will get to school. I said she can always stay up here at our house and walk with Andrew to school as he will stay here. Her dad can always be here. She said well he's not always. Which is the truth but I have to believe the kids will do fine. they are good, and hannah's the most responsible. Also, because i said tenatively I'd like to leave tomorrow, wed, or thursday night, and return the following wed, she's complaining about me being gone a week, but I have not been home in 10 years! If someone is paying for me to be there, why not make it worth the money? So, please pray for me regarding this. I want to go.
Lynne

Re: update: grandpa at house with hospice and 24 hours to live

It's been a couple of days since you posted. Any updates? Please know that you and your family are in my thoughts and I said a special prayer for you this morning.

(((Hugs)))
Kathy

Re: update: grandpa at house with hospice and 24 hours to live

((((((((((((Hugs)))))))) may God and knowing you have many friends praying for you carry you through this trying and difficult time. I'm so glad we are in the SAME HANDS!!!!