Return to Website

Christian Sisters' Message and Prayer Request Board

Welcome to the Christian Sisters' Message Board. It is an enjoyable way to encourage and communicate with one another. Please tell your friends about the board and about http://www.christianmirror.com.

Christian Sisters' Message and Prayer Request Board
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Pray for Rachel

I've shard with you in the situation regarding my half sisters and Dad's family. I have not heard from Regina and Miranda.
Rachel has moved in to my grandfather's home where my dad is under hospice. She is renting the home.
My aunts agreed to this but say Gina and Miranda are skeptical because they are afraid their mother Donna, and perhaps Rachel and her husband will return to drug use.
So, the past few nights I've called and Rachel answered the night of my birthday. Our dad was asleep. He has been my last few calls, but Rachel told me that she had to change our dad that day. Her mother had gone down to San Digo.
My concerns, I didn't voice, is that her mom went for drugs. But, my prayer is for Rachel. She is expecting her 4th child. She is going to be 25 in February. You know I named my Rachel after her because I felt at age 12 some had given up on her in the familyu. At 15 she had the twins, that Regina had to raise for a while. She got them back a couple of years ago and had Destiny.
Her husband has had his fair share of troubles, but my dad feels safe with him helping lift him.
So, I ask that you remember them in prayer.
She did tell me they are trying to get my one brother, Sabino in rehab. He's in his late 20's or maybe 30.
Donna and my dad Richard both have Heptatis. So, I hate to think that Rachel is being exposed to it being that she is pregnant. My dad is dying from Cancer.
Thank you for your continued prayers.
I still have faith that my husband can change this year. Right now we continue to struggle.