Return to Website

Christian Sisters' Message and Prayer Request Board

Welcome to the Christian Sisters' Message Board. It is an enjoyable way to encourage and communicate with one another. Please tell your friends about the board and about http://www.christianmirror.com.

Christian Sisters' Message and Prayer Request Board
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Dad in his final days, won't be long

Lynn,
I have been reading your post and want you to know that although we are miles apart that you are close at heart. Although you have been living through some pretty rough times your last post sounds like you are at peace with your Dad and with your family. May you continue to find peace through God knowing that He loves you and cares for you always. He will see you through these days.

Love and Hugs,
Kathy

Re: Re: Dad in his final days, won't be long

Hi Lynn, you have definately been hit lately with lots of rain, but remember with every storm there is a rainbow waiting to come shining through. May God keep His loving and mighty arms around you as you endure this time of trial and saddness with your dad. Like Kathy said, you have made peace with him and I too pray that brings comfort to your heart. Know you are in my thoughts and prayers.
with you in God's hands, Melody

Re: Dad in his final days, won't be long

Lynn, it isn't easy to give up someone you love, or to deal with family that is selfish and uncaring, but with Christ for you, who can be against you? There have been thousands of years filled with life that is full of hurt and loss. But what does it profit to gain the whole world, and lose your own soul. If there be anything that is noble and praiseworthy, think on these things to give you strength. So, pray that you gain the strength to endure unto the end, and all of our prayers will be with you too.