Return to Website

Christian Sisters' Message and Prayer Request Board

Welcome to the Christian Sisters' Message Board. It is an enjoyable way to encourage and communicate with one another. Please tell your friends about the board and about http://www.christianmirror.com.

Christian Sisters' Message and Prayer Request Board
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Dad did pass away the early morning of Jan 4, 2009.Pray for loved ones.

Thank you for your prayers. I'm sorry it took me all day to get on line. I stayed after church late, then got home and it seemed we had to go back for evening.I work tomorrow.
Rachel, the youngest sister called me at 345 am my time which means it was 15 minutes after he passed. Then later while I was at church potluck, my aunt in Denver called. She said she'd just found out, so I apologized for not getting to her.
We both shared how we were not able to sleep last night. This is crazy, but I was reading a devotional book, and dozed off when I heard or felt I was dreaming a man's voice, "Lynne, Where are you." I startled and wondered why my husband would call for me he had to know I was home."I thought maybe he'd just come in, but he wasn't home. So, I put my book away and went to sleep. It was only a couple hours later when I got the call. Also, yesterday I had bought a ringtone for my new phone. I somehow got the wrong one, and when Rachel called it played. I knew what it was, but it's not what I had purchased. This is the first time I'd gotten a call with it, the song goes," This is a call, she's calling out to you, she's calling out to you." Yes, Rachel was calling with the bad news. How appropriate this ring tone was. God is watching over me. Please pray for her and Donnna. She, Donna, is exhausted having taken care of him the past few months. I just pray they stay away from drugs. My brother went in to rehab New Years eve. I'd like to go to the funeral possibly this weekend, but at this time I can't afford it. I do have 2 days bereavement, so... time will tell. Thanks for your prayers.

Re: Dad did pass away the early morning of Jan 4, 2009.Pray for loved ones.

Lynne,

I just wanted to tell you that I'm sorry for your loss. You're always in my prayers.

Love, Angie

Lynn, I'm so sorry. You may not have been close, but he was still your dad. You know that you have my prayers.

Lynn,
Sorry to hear your loss this evening. My love, thoughts and prayers are with you.

Hugs,
Kathy

May God's peace be with you and your family through your days of grief.