Return to Website

Christian Sisters' Message and Prayer Request Board

Welcome to the Christian Sisters' Message Board. It is an enjoyable way to encourage and communicate with one another. Please tell your friends about the board and about http://www.christianmirror.com.

Christian Sisters' Message and Prayer Request Board
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Pray for runnaway Ben and his momLeslie

Leslie is my co-worker. Ben is her youngest, 14, of 6 boys. He and his brother are the only ones still at home. Yesterday, he went on the train to Albuquerque, and told her he'd catch the 6:40PM train back. That was at 4PM. So, he never came home. She missed work today.
her husband can be emotionally abusive. I think this is why he's running. He tells her it's not her he doesn't like where he lives. So... her husband's car broke down and now he's taking hers. She walked to the train station this afternoons to see if he came back. I have a feeling that she was going to do this as each train came in. She doesn't know what to do anymore. During the Christmas break he was gone a week. It's her baby and she's heartbroken he's going to end up dead somewhere.
Thanks.

Re: Ben's home tonight

Leslie called me to say that one of the girls she got through to called with a number where Ben was. Later, the girl called back and asked if Ben had called her.
Eventually she got through to him. At first he didn't want to come home, but when she said his parent teacher conference was tomorrow, he said that if he caught the train he'd miss it. so, She went to Albuquerque to pick him up.
I asked her to text me when she got him. She texted that he is home and they would both be in school tomorrow. She needs to make some decisions about him.