Return to Website

Christian Sisters' Message and Prayer Request Board

Welcome to the Christian Sisters' Message Board. It is an enjoyable way to encourage and communicate with one another. Please tell your friends about the board and about http://www.christianmirror.com.

Christian Sisters' Message and Prayer Request Board
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
"Domestic Partnership"

I just received an e-mail from a friend in CA. (Former LCU classmate.) She heard on the radio that a bill is being readied for the state legislature that would do away with the term "marriage" and replace it with "domestic partnership". CA residents have voted down gay marriage twice, and this is the next step in "confusing" voters so that the gay marriage laws can be passed. She asked that I get my prayer warriors together, and that would be you!

Re: "Domestic Partnership"

And this is just another step toward gaining power in the government ways to destruction. My heart breaks and I want to cry out.... "How long, O Lord, wilt thou wait?" Christians have not done their part in seeing to it that Christian principles have been kept in daily life and in our government, so we pay the consequences. I try to open my mouth but those that are "educated" and have the paper to prove their intelligence, have a stronger mouth than do I. And I am supposing that is the problem with most of us. But God's will and His plan will be accomplished! The victory will be God's and His children's ultimately!